Saturday, September 15, 2007

me...

this week has been a bad one. why? everything i did was never enough! i'm running out time!! what went wrong? everything seems not as i planned. i'm so fucked up man. i really can't afford to have this situation at this moment. man i'm tense! at one point, i was thinking of quiting. but i can't because it won't help me to do better in life. it just an escapism. was it not enough of effort? was i fooling around? or the luck hasn't come yet? what should i do? now i'm starting to whine. which is i don't like to do most. but, what should i do now? is this a little set back? i hope. what am i worry the most is the life ahead. how should i face it? all this worries has been running in my mind since last week and this week getting worst. i do really can't afford to be like this. something is beyond my control. i'm suck this risk management? what is that? what am i talking about? this is what happened when i start to panic. i'm totally out of control. damn! but this is life. nothing seems to be in my way all the time. so stop whining you bloody sissy!! get back on the pace! do what i have to do! man you know that this is a little set back. just ignore the obstacles. this is work. i'm a grown up man!! full gear up. if it wasn't me to do this, then who else? i got nobody. i only have me. i'm not a quitter and that for sure!! come on me. im talking to me!! make it happen!!!! show to myself am i worth an applause. come on! stop this pointing out the fingers to others and point back to me!!! it's me!!!

No comments: