Wednesday, July 11, 2007

mmmmm....

hello everybody, how you guys out there doing? at first i don't have anything to write but then, jane's car got bang and now she very mery mad until she want to slap me on the face...she won't slap me..that what she said..she want to slap kenn.. and finally i have something to write about..it has been a long time i didn't write anything in here am i right? so now i'm back!! shit man...i'm so tensed, pressured and horny at the same time..i think that is because the tribulus effect. my boss has been asking me why i didn't update my blog anymore? i said

" dude, i don't have any idea to write." and he said, " just write anything that had been happening around this few days la."

then i think,

" yeah, why don't i just write anything from what ever that has been happened around for this few days."

so, it started like this, last week has been very good and bad week. why? this is life man. nothing in this world would appear to be nice all the time. something must go wrong. same thing goes with my game plan. F@#k!! there goes my story, i made a pact with terence about our sales plan. early of the month we both should reach our quater budget as we did that last month. but the only person who doing that right now is terence. argh!!!! and my water retention body boss keep ask me,

" mana saya sales?" its mean " where's my sales?"

can u spot the faults? yaya..that's him...until now i still don't have anything on the table yet. this is pressuring man..but i'm cool and i can handle this problem. and to tell u the truth, desmond is a gay...hallelujah!! everyday he 's been asking me for my C#@K, man another pressure!!! just kidding. do i have to give it to him or not?hahaha...hey lets get back to the early topic. i got a pending sales but until she pay for that session then i can relax a bit. just a bit. now in my bank, the session getting less and less day by day. sometimes i feel afraid to conduct a session. this can't be happening man. i have to do something about it. i can't effort to loose a session without top it up back!!! argh!!! do you guys want to know more longer i'm writting this shit, more tense i can be. argh!!!!

"where my sales?!!!!!".

and the best of the week was, we had KFC just now for our club launch. thats for now. ciao..

No comments: