Monday, July 16, 2007

brain storming!!!

i just can't see how you guys out there can stand for an hours sitting in front of P.C and write a long story for publish it to the internet. what makes it so fascinating ha? its hard for me to do so. i just read one blog just now, it was recommended by my fiancee. it's called,

" SEMUSIM DI NERAKA"

from what i heard, this blog quiet popular and even had been review in the newspaper last time. so i decided to check out what really makes it so popular. and i found out it was quiet entertaining. but not entertain enough as mine..(hahahahaha) just kidding. i couldn't believe that this dude can write that many stories. i think he better get a job as an editor at suratkhabar METRO. he's good!! and from there i got this idea what am i writting now. for me it's quiet challenging. i never train my brain to go beyond my capabilities of thinking. this is extraordinary for me if you guys out there want to know. but now i'm jammed!! shit!! see you soon la..

No comments: