Tuesday, July 24, 2007

angel on fire....

this is a sad story to tell you guys...but i will do my best to deliver it to you guys out there.... so here we go....i'm really trap between situation that i thought i can be a peacekeeper....like the UN, but its appear the other way around. my intention here is to become a friend for both of them, but end up just one of them sees me as a friend not the other one..the other one even cursed me!! i'm being labelled as two faces la, not honest la, too cute la, that's just nasi tambah...hehe ...mmmm...what should i do? i was born to be cute, come on!! i do my best to keep it easy for everybody but the grudge is deep. it wasn't my intention to keep one party only, i would do anything to keep them both!!! i hope they can see my real intention soon..no hidden agenda..its truly because of friendship. sometime i think why do i bother to help them? why do i bother to take notice about their problem? why? i don't know why i willing jumped into their problem at first place...maybe that time i wasn't aware this could be happen. and trust me, if i aware of it, i wouldn't dare to put myself in this situation. but past is past. i don't care what anymore....but i'm truly sad..

No comments: