Saturday, November 8, 2008

Elvis who? Cash in...Johnny Cash everyone...

suddenly my ear stuck with johnny cash's songs and telling you all it has been a very pleasure and such a beautiful voice he has. a legend himself and i think bigger than the "king". this is king of kings like the song of motorhead. he was an outlaw were doing time in san quentin. he even made song dedicated to the prison and it was really "story telling". and while i'm listening to the song, i bumped onto one of my old friend facebook and to the best of it, he got an old pics of me when i was little younger than now. looking back to that, i find out i might end up like johnny man. just that i was more conscious about getting caught. but all that i'd done in the past, i could really end up in the lock up man! i know, i know. what ever i had done in the past i would never regret it because why? that was the best part of growing up as a kid. this is my life and i live my life. love every each of it. get the very best out of it with the my very best.

1 comment:

Phae-Thung said...

johnny cash - i walk the line. take care. got to go leaving you all behind