Friday, November 9, 2007

God, please hear me....

this time i want to tell you out there that i'm in deep shit of trouble. i know that i shouldn't whine about it but i just can't take it anymore. i'm so fucked up as my sessions in the bank are reducing and my sales are still at nowhere. man, what should i do now? am i not working as hard as i used to? am i was playing around all this while? am i not doing anything to move forward towards the victory? i just don't know what i should do now? i know that if AD knows about it, he will be very piss off with me. still has time for this while nothing on the board!!! fuck man!! i'm just sick of it all!!! GOD, please help me deal with this!! give me strength to strive myself towards the goals and please do not make me go broke!!!

1 comment:

Adrian said...

I will not piss off...
I just feel sad as you should always push your self to the limit.
believe in your self like how I always trusted you.
The biggest strength in life not from God, is from your self- the heart.
Do it boy..

with love. Your Ex- boss