Saturday, October 27, 2007

i feel shitty...

time has run so fast and sometime i think of could not coop with it. many of the thing i'd seen has vanish as time goes by as well as something i used to have last time. for example, my life. my life was very plain and dull in sense of i have everything. it doesn't mean it wasn't interesting. it was but i would rather say it was bored because there was no challenge on it. hehehe..for example my relationship......argh, man i am just annoyed with what i just had. a conversation with.....i just don't understand what does she think? i wish i could understand it more but nope. at this moment, i just annoyed, frustrated and upset. but she 's an adult. so i guess i don't need to think for her as she can think by herself. what good to her is best for her. i just hope that she knows what is she's doing. not in my position to talk anymore. now, i would focus all my strength and thought to other who would want to listen to me only. that's all i can do. shit, i feel shitty..

No comments: