Tuesday, February 3, 2009

old memories....

just now i was browsing my facebook on the net...well, comes to my surprise, i found someone really close to my heart before but not now in the FB( facebook la!!)....and not surprising at all that she's now with someone used to hang out with us when we were in college...well, good for both of them...at last they are together.... ;) (big smile on my face)....just that i was wondering why are we not talking to each other literally? did i say something to her that makes her upset/angry/disappoint until she stop talking to me? that's quite sad though because we grew up together for the last 8 years....not by meaning that i want to be back, no, not gonna do that as she's now very happy with her life as i can see that and me as well....just to keep each other company because we just have a history together that's all....maybe not now or never...i don't know. well, what ever it is, always pray for her....may Allah bless her with her family....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks hazriq...

awe said...

my most welcome!!

K.I said...

this is life awe, sometime you're up sometime you're down, we must figure it out, there must be a reason our job is go figure it out, if you won't just let it be