Sunday, April 29, 2007

wahahahaha!!!!

I knew it!!!!! I told u guys before...that we will win the league!!! No doubt!!! I'm so happy until i feel that i want to break into tears..we comeback from 2 goals down...that was an amazing comeback and the lads fought back with a great attitude. that a define champion. a tremendous show of an attitude and believing in our self took us to the glory...it was a thrilling battle and i would say this because everton gave us scare. to be here at this point, really believe that we can achieved more than the league title. like i said it to you guys last time, we are going to chase for the treble champions. sorry for overwhelming feeling but i cannot help it because I'm so happy. you guys must accept it. our last silverware was last 4 season ago if im not mistaken because i really not a detail person. and that was only a Carling cup if I'm not mistaken again. it took us 4 years to build our team without spending so much money and just believed with the youth development. it's pay off. this is what i love about the man u. we really know how to be a champ!! the true character of a true champion. OK guys, I'm going to stop for now. i will write more soon..bare with me ya..ciao

No comments: